Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Death Knight Hit 80

Well, my Death Knight hit 80 last night! It's been a fun ride and now the adventure really begins, mainly with my foray into tanking at max level. Unfortunately characters aren't automatically endowed with copious amount of perfect gear once dinging, so I've been running some level 80 reg's and dps'n in heroics. Oddly enough I've been getting in groups faster and easier as DPS rather than PUG's needing a tank. We'll see how long that lasts.

I'm looking forward to gearing up for Raids, even at a casual pace. Thanks to Blizzards methods of badge rewards and craftables I should be well on my way to handling most heroics in a few weeks. As I do research into what gear I need and work toward I'll post here, with options for new level 80 Death Knight Tanking and DPS gear.

See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment