Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Death Knight Venture Coin Rewards

Well, after completing all the PVP dailies down on Venture Bay and taking over the zone by myself, I realize the rewards were not that great. As mentioned in an earlier post, there are 3 new Sigil's available for purchase from the Venture Coin Vendor, but for my playing style, they just weren't the 30 coins each.

I think my time will be better spent moving on to Dragonblight and doing all the quests out there. Mobs are definitely not a problem, especially since I just upgraded most of my gear to blacksmithing blues. I even created enough gear to use the integrated Blizzard Equipment Manager, which allows me now to easily swap out between DPS and Tank gear.

Speaking of Death Knight Tank Gear, as mentioned in a post found on the Blizzard forums, for leveling dungeons I'm only planning on stacking stamina. The rest will work itself out as I get closer to 80 and have to worry about Heroics. Right now I want to focus on just being able to handle a few big hits from bosses so my healers don't stress too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment