Friday, September 4, 2009

Welcome To Death Knight Blog

This blog was created because I found there to be a lack of Death Knight specific websites. Much of my WoW related reading online comes from blogs like Big Red Kitty and 4 Haelz. So you can see my frustration when trying to find a DK specific blog to discuss and comment on.

Things to expect from this blog:

  • Death Knight related news as it pertains to me leveling my own DK toon.
  • Death Knight related news in regards to leveling tips.
  • Spec discussion.
  • Death Knight PVP and PVE discussion
  • and other related WoW news as I see fit to post on a slow news day.
I'm looking forward to contributing to this blog, so I hope you look forward to reading it. If you have an idea on what I should be covering Death Knight related, let me know in the comments area, I hope to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment