Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kicked Out of Group By Healer

I had a first experience last night that truly confused me. It was during a PUG run of Heroic Violet Hold, where the group consisted of a Warrior, Death Knight, Rogue, Druid Healer and me tanking. I was informed that I wasn't cutting it and was booted from the group by the healer.

The reason given to me, after blaming me for dieing twice, was that the healer couldn't keep me alive. I was badmouthed and immediately removed from group without being able to discuss the problem. To be honest, I'm not sure what the problem was.

First of all, I am defense capped at 540 and have over 26k hp. I've ran heroic Violet Hold before without any issues, not one death, but for some reason I was blamed for a healer not being able to keep me alive. Furthermore, consider that I've also ran Heroic Nexus with an under geared healer, dressed mostly in quest blues with 1 or 2 greens. So how was this my fault again?

I can only hope that the next tank the group picked up was dieing just as I had. After 2 tanks in a row surely the Healer wouldn't be able to push the blame off on someone else again. Just frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment