Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Must Have Head Enchant


Time to start grinding out some reputation to get certain rewards and enchants that will make my Death Knight Tanking life a little easier. Currently I'm setting at 500 defense and it' recommended to be 535 defense capped for heroic dungeons. To get there I will need some lucky drops in regular ToC and enchants. The Argent Crusade will provide me with my first tanking head slot enchant.

At revered the Argent Crusade rep vendor will sell you Arcanum of The Stalwart Protector. This head enchant will add 37 Stamina and 20 Defense rating to any head slot item. It's a must have and fairly easy to obtain, considering it's only a revered requirement.

To start getting reputation for the Argent Crusade, simply do quests in Zul'Drak and Ice Crown. There are a few long quest chains that help in getting at least a boost to your reputation. Just completing the one Ice Crown alone got me to Honored.

More on enchants for Death Knight Tanks coming later. Also, be sure to read other posts related to Death Knight Tanking Gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment