Thursday, October 15, 2009

Leveling A Death Knight

Without a question leveling my Death Knight was much more fun than it was on my Mage or Hunter. Death Knights are just plain fun and when leveling Blood you just feel OP at lower levels. It doesn't mean the class needs nerfing, all classes should be made this fun when leveling from 1.

Perhaps that's what Blizzard will try to achieve when they release Cataclysm, a 'Buff' to all classes so that they can be as fun to level as a Death Knight from level 1. We need more fun in the lower quests, more story telling, more involvement, and a feeling of opness so that the time goes by faster. Right now, it just seems like leveling takes forever. Yes, adding mounts at lower levels is a step in the right direction.

Also, I'm not against allowing classes to start at a higher level, like the Death Knight did, if a person already has a max level character. I didn't tank until I got to Northrend and I did just fine and I think others will too, even if they have to learn their class at max level. It's not like people are tanking at level 10 or clutch healing at lower levels either. Let's start all classes at higher levels...or just wait and see how much fun Cataclysm will be for starting a new class.

No comments:

Post a Comment