Wednesday, November 24, 2010

4.0.3a The Shattering Is Now Live

Amazingly enough the servers ended up coming online sooner than projected, within the 2nd or 3rd delay.  Hmm, does that makes sense to anyone else?  It's like Blizzard and Valve work on the same twisted time zone.  At any rate, new textures, some devastation, and a few thousand new quests await you next time you log in.

I had left my Death Knight logged out in Iron Forge and when I logged in I started off in the grave yard outside.  From what I understand this is typical, so if you logged in Stormwind, you'd find yourself starting off in the Elwyn Forrest grave yard.  Which would be nice, since the first thing you see when strolling into Stormwind would be the giant burning claw marks left on the castle structures.

Bombarded with questions about what the first thing I would do once The Shattering hit, I surprised myself.  All I did was stroll out to Westfall, look at the big hole in the ground and go back to farming.  What did you do last night, roll a new toon, finish leveling to 80 on another?

No comments:

Post a Comment