Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How Will You Buy Cataclysm?

A topic going around my social circle is how we will be purchasing the upcoming WoW expansion Cataclysm.  There are a few options available, brick and mortar store bought DVD, order the Cataclysm DVD or special edition DVD online, or buy directly from Blizzard and download, sans physical product.

In the past I've always bought my games from either Wal-mart or Best Buy.  For better or worse I've always been able to walk right in, purchase my game, go home, and enjoy.  The idea of trying to fix something that isn't broken makes me nervous, especially for such an anticipated title like Cataclysm.  The world is changing, why would I want to gamble on availability!?

So there it is, in an informal questionnaire, much less evasive than trying to get through TSA check points this Holiday Season.  How will you be buying Cataclysm?

To Download or Not To Download?

No comments:

Post a Comment